25 Interview Questions When Hiring A REALTOR®:
1. How long have you been active in real estate?
2. What areas do you consider yourself an expert in?
3. How do you qualify a buyer that may want to see my home?
4. What professional designations do you have and how do they help me?
5. How many homes have you listed in the last 12 months?
6. Where were those listings located?
7. How many homes have you sold over the last 6 months? 12 months?
8. What is the average time frame that your listings stay on the market before they sell?
9. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) how would you rate yourself as a marketing expert?
10. What is your website address and what do you feel your website offers that will help my home sell?
11. How would you advertise my listing on your website?
12. Do you have a specific marketing plan for my home?
13. How will you market my home?
14. What are some of the ways that you get my listing exposure on the internet?
15. Do you have a system to prospect for buyers?
16. How many buyers do you have in your personal pipeline to expose my listing to?
17. What is your commission on a sale? What if I sell my home myself?
18. How knowledgeable are you on staging my home and providing recommendations to prepare my home for market?
19. How will you keep me informed during the home selling process?
20. How comfortable are you with technology?
21. Where do you advertise your listings?
22. How do you encourage other agents to show my property?
23. Why are you the best agent for the job in selling my property?
24. How would you provide assistance with my relocation?
25. How do communicate with me during the home selling process (phone, email, mail, etc.)?